Oops, was a bit busy and forget ….to promote The Hadley Park House Wedding Fayre on 19th February
It was mega busy as always … and I met so many nice people …
Luckily, for those that missed it, there is another on 1st October 2017.
If anyone can’t wait until then, Mark & Geraldine would be happy to show you round any time !
Maybe check the venue out at www.hadleypark.co.uk and give them a call for a viewing
Here you can download info, tips and forms to help your day.
♥ General Timing Tips – To help you organise your day with your venue AND get the photography you want by allowing enough time to enjoy your day. Remember this is YOUR wedding, so plan it for YOU and no one else !
♥ Standard Shot List for Bridal Party and Groups – This is just an “automatic” list so you don’t have to worry about the basics. You can of course add to it with requirements such as “Bride & Work Friends”, “School Friends” and so on. Do read in conjunction with General Timing Tips, to get the very best from your day.
♥ Wedding Booking Form – This does need to be printed and sent in by post or email with the £100 deposit to reserve the date. I normally post one out, but a handy back-up.
More tips and info to come soon …..
The Hadley Park House Hotel and Mike Norman Photography are now working together to bring you an Exclusive Photography Package for your special day.
A discounted special rate, with all (printable) images supplied on a designer USB (choice of diamond heart, twist, wood) and full coverage of your day, up to 1st dance if required. I have shot so many weddings at The Hadley Park, so know every corner, and they know me and how I work.
There are many reasons to choose them as your venue from a photographic point of view, and they are a dedicated bunch who always put the Bride & Groom first.
The advantages from my perspective are
- the conservatory they use for ceremonies is suitable even for the gloomiest day with lovely natural light
- their choice of rooms for your Wedding Breakfast, both light and spacious
- nice gardens with a pond, which provides a quiet secluded area for your romantic photos as well as different perspectives
- great position for an overhead group shot
- plenty of space for those important group shots (with a gravel area in case it has rained)
- option of doing photographs indoors if it does rain (always ask your venue, wherever you book)
- they always allow me enough time to get the job done
- they often get me a cup of tea to keep me going during the day
When booking them fpor your venue, you will be automatically be offered the special photography package, so just tick the box of your choice for the coverage you require, and The Hadley Park House Hotel will do the rest… I will then be in touch with you with the paperwork, and details to help your day go smoothly. You can leave the rest to the venue and me to sort… one less worry !
If you are interested in having a walk around the venue with me, just get in touch. I often pop in there for a free coffee and to use their wifi.
Why not take a look at their website (opens in a new window)
or drop Mark or Geraldine and email at email@example.com and see what they can do for you .. be sure to tell them I sent you 🙂