Our approach to the Coronavirus / Covid-19 issue, is that we will follow Government advice at all times, and work with our customers as closely as possible to get through these uncertain times.
Whilst we have no more information than you as to when the situation will return to normal, we are assuming those who have booked their day with us for 2020 will be reviewing their event date with the venue. It’s such a heartbreakingly difficult decision to change your date, particularly as we have no way of knowing when ‘normal’ may return.
One idea from some couples is to have a smaller event this year, with the current restrictions, then book a bigger day for next year (using a celebrant) – It’s an idea !
Should you consider changing the date of your event, do get in touch by phone, email etc and we can let you know about our availability.
In addition, if you can’t re-book your preferred date at your current venue, we may be able to suggest other suitable venues for you.
Do feel free to get in touch at any time.
Stay Safe – Stay Home – Get in touch !